Let’s try this game to practice the adjectives and comparatives.
Monthly Archives: January 2015
This is a fantastic video about the whale shark. All the information you can read and see on the video.
And this video is about the full and amazing life under the sea in Philipines.
On this video you can see how a pivot works. Pivots are used as irrigation systems saving lots of water and with this system farmers don’t need to set pipes or tubes sending water. Thanks to the pivots water is saved because the water is sent to the correct place.
This is the traditional irrigation system farmes have been using for years. In the parks of the cities or gardens it’s whate we use.
Cites or gardens.
Look at this map. Here you see the population distribution around the World. Can you identify the most important cities in Europe or in the world?
TEN LARGEST CITIES IN THE WORLD
- 1 Japon, Tokio 33.800.000
- 2 Corea del Sur, Seul-Incheon 23.900.000
- 3 Mexico, Ciudad de Mexico (D.F.) 22.900.000
- 4 India, Delhi 22.400.000
- 5 India, Bombay 22.300.000
- 6 New York USA, 21.900.000
- 7 Brasil, Sao Paulo 21.000.000
- 8 Filipinas, Manila 19.200.000
- 9 Los Angeles, USA 18.000.000
- 10 Shanghai, China 17.900.000